Sunday, September 9, 2012

bugs just die and i




     she would not give me 
one
         of my own
but then handed me a stack to hold. 
a stack to hold- it wasn't actually her that gave
me the book

i'm just sad i think but i don't say much.
when i don't say much they always think something is wrong
but i'm just reminding myself to remind myself to slow down- i 
am ahead of you, so far, so      so far that i only 
am barely now behind myself

i think beyond seascapes and chocolate. 
i let bugs crawl on me because i will outlive them, 
i just want you to kiss me, where i kiss you
i want you to pet my fur of your fur that i pet
i want to look good desired
bare to the assbones naked odious blue ink
pressing these veins, 
these veins: these veins flexed as i push tension 
up up up up p yr spine
yr shoulders open 
fingers free you breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment